G-TECH Services, Inc. Administrative Support / Coordinator in Allen Park, Michigan
Job Description : Flat rock Quality Auditor – AM shift
Flat Rock / Trenton, MI
We currently have opening for an experienced Quality Auditor our Vehicle Manufacturing area!
• At least 10 years of relevant, Program Management, and Quality work experience -or- 2 year related degree with 5+ years of relevant experience. (previous auditor experience)
• Ability to identify and to prioritize and determine controls, goals, targets and objectives for automotive manufacturing.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Demonstrate a high-level of interpersonal skills required to effectively interact with all levels within an organization
• Proven leadership skills and ability to manage a team effectively
• Strong work ethic and ability to thrive in a dynamic fast pace environment
• Proficient in MS Office products in particular Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project
• Demonstrated experience working with automotive OEM or Tier 1 customers in a quality control role.
• Experience in automotive quality management, PPAP/APQP package preparation / submission.
• Working knowledge of quality system documentation within an ISO/TS format as a Quality Engineer.
• Strong organizational skills with good written and verbal communication skills.
• Comprehensive experience in creating new forms and other guidance materials necessary to ensure resources required for effective management system maintenance are available as needed.
• Proven experience with the development of documentation for Standardized Processes, work instructions
• Must be able to demonstrate proficiency to develop and implementation QOS policies, procedures and, measurable(s).
Function Clerical / Administrative
Req ID JN -072021-116166