G-TECH Services, Inc. Electrical Engineer in Allen Park, Michigan
Job Description :
6 month contract position with potential for direct hire at end of contract
MS Teams video interviews w/ hiring manager
Are you an electrical engineer looking for a dynamic company to join? Due to our steady growth, we have an immediate opening for an electrical engineer who will be expected to apply knowledge of engineering principles to assist in the design and development of electronic projects in various industries (e.g. automotive, aerospace, military and industrial equipment).This position is located at our Allen Park and Troy, MI facilities.
• The electrical engineer will design and develop wiring architecture, wire harness routing, power distribution, electrical system needs and requirements.
• Integrate wire harnesses, connectors, sensors, switches, and electrical components into overall vehicle architecture.
• Develop electrical system functional and validation test requirements.
• Identify and mitigate major electrical system failure modes and effects.
• Hands on support of prototype vehicle and hardware builds.
• Perform in-vehicle testing and assist with vehicle assembly.
• Participate in vehicle drives and demonstrations.
• Bachelor’s degree in engineering (mechanical or electrical preferred).
• The electrical engineer will have 2 - 5 years of experience in vehicle electrical systems.
• The electrical engineer will have experience with the development and maintenance of DVP&Rs, FMEAs is preferred.
• Ability to work in a team environment and utilize others in the organization to deliver quality products.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to travel as needed.
• US Citizenship required.
• Experience with Mentor Graphics software is preferred
Category Electrical Engineering
Req ID JN -092021-116494