G-TECH Services, Inc. Instrumentation Tech in Allen Park, Michigan
Seeking someone skilled in electrical that is mechanically inclined to be an Automotive Wiring/Instrumentation Technician. Those with a background with car stereo/alarm installation would be a good fit. This is a specialized field that offers a lot of hands on work.
• High school diploma or equivalent.
• Minimum 3 years' automotive technician experience
• Strong background in electrical, wiring, auto electrical (car stereo installation, remote starts, etc), or instrumentation experience.
• Must have own tools with rolling tool box.
• Possess the skills to follow any procedures or work instructions provided for assigned projects, such as work requests, shop procedures and/or shop manuals, publications or schematic diagrams.
• Be a self-starter & self-motivated Automotive Wiring/Instrumentation Technician.
• Possess the skills to work in a team atmosphere & learn new tasks as an Automotive Wiring/Instrumentation Technician.
• Have the skills & desire to complete all tasks assigned.
• Have excellent communication & time management skills.
• Have reliable attendance & be able to work overtime/weekends.
• Must have good attention to detail.
• Experience performing soldering, crimping, tube bending, component layout and packaging on vehicles or subsystems preferred.
• Knowledge of proper installation of thermocouples and pressure transducers preferred.
• Knowledge of Ford products a plus.
• ASE /State certifications a plus.J
Req ID JN -052020-114198