G-TECH Services, Inc. Program Management in Allen Park, Michigan
The Power Platform Project Manager will use project management methods to gather requirements to develop solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform components such as Power Apps, Power Automate, Microsoft Teams, and Microsoft SharePoint
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Design cloud-based solutions for business groups using the Microsoft Power Platform products.
• Oversee projects and team members to ensure customer timelines and business requirements are met.
• Develop standard processes for business cases for presentation to project sponsors.
• Deploy solutions once requirements have been met.
• Document and maintain records for lessons learned.
• Train users to use applications using mobile devices such as iPhones, Androids, and Tablets.
• Create and distribute work instructions to aid users in use of the applications.
• Provide technical support to end users.
• Perform periodic upgrades as requested by project sponsors.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
• Minimum 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office Products and Microsoft SQL
• Minimum 1 year of experience in project management and developing cloud-based solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform Suite of products.
• Good understanding of project management methodology.
• Strong communication and organizational skills.
• Ability to develop applications which meet business requirements.
• Strong understanding of data driven solutions and Microsoft Power Platform Suite of products.
• Ability to deploy and maintain cloud-based solutions using the Microsoft Power Platform Suite of products
• Knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint, Datavers, and Power BI.
Category Project Management
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -062022-118160