G-TECH Services, Inc. Senior Designer (Body-Interior/Exterio in Allen Park, Michigan
Job Description: All interviews will take place onsite and will include a CAD test (entire interview+ CAD test will be approximately 2.5 hours long)*
• Responsible for Design and release of Body components from initial concept through to production release
• Candidate should possess knowledge and skills in the commodity and be able to resolve and develop feasible solutions using previous experience.
• Candidate must be a self-starter, motivated and works with minimal guidance
• Proven track record of development of innovative solutions, problem solving, proactive skills,
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment. Lead design reviews with various stakeholders to communicate status, issues and next steps.
• CAD Software: NX 11.0 or Higher, Minimum of 5 years
• Work Experience: Minimum 5 yrs. experience in Body Systems/ Component design and packaging.
• PDM & Other Software Experience: Proficient in Team Center; Vis Mock-Up; MS Office
• Industry Experience: Interior / Exterior Automotive experience.
• Other: US Citizen.
Product Design Specific Requirements:
• Body Systems - Exterior: Exterior Molded Panels, Injection, SMC.
• Body Systems - Interior: Injection molded components Design, Vehicle Occupant packaging, ergonomics, reach zones, vision, etc.
• Ability to analyze CAD Models for correct draft and tolling conditions
• Heavy Product Design and Packaging experience.
• Ability to maintain and manage high level assemblies in NX
Req ID JN -062021-115946