G-TECH Services, Inc. Test Technician in Allen Park, Michigan
We currently have openings for entry level Test Technicians. In this position you will be setting up for Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards testing, including moving a test dummy and providing a detailed report. The positions will be in an automotive shop environment.
• Must have a High School Diploma or equivalent
• Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
• Must be able to lift 50lbs and be able to move 100lbs
• Self-motivated and willing to learn new tasks
• Must have 2 years of Testing or technician/mechanical experience and knowledge
• Must have basic electrical knowledge (electrical repair skills such as soldering, desoldering, splicing, and reading basic schematics.
• Testing experience in some electromechanically related capacity (i.e. Auto Mechanic, Electrical Repair, Service Technician, etc.).
• Associate degree in Automotive Technology, studying for an engineering degree, and/or experience in a crash/safety test facility.
• Experience with instrumentation used in crash safety testing (i.e. load cells, potentiometers, accelerometers, etc.), familiarity with equipment used to troubleshoot them, and capability of performing basic repairs.
• Familiarity with data acquisition systems (i.e. Crash Designer, AutoLab, SPRITE, DTS-TDAS, etc.) and data entry/management applications (DIAdem, Dummy Object, ELMS, ATD Management, etc.).
Req ID JN -092022-118665