G-TECH Services, Inc. CW Evaluation Tech in Ann Arbor, Michigan
· Instrument test vehicles with precision measuring equipment including powertrain removal.
· Vehicle testing on-road, chassis dyno, and at test tracks.
· Collect data using one of many data acquisition systems, including Toyota proprietary equipment
· Travel may be required
· Overtime based on business needs
· 1-2 YEARS RECENT DEALERSHIP EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED (must have worked within a dealership environment within the last 3 years)
· AA Degree, automotive trade school certificate, or equivalent work experience.
· 3-5yrs automotive technician experience with strong understanding of automatic, manual and CVT transmissions.
· Strong vehicle electrical systems knowledge with working level experience.
· Great attention to detail and ability to work independently without direct supervision.
· Excellent driving record.
· Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
· Good working knowledge in Microsoft Office, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
· Strong safety mindset. Adhere to strict safety policies.
Req ID JN -022020-113818