G-TECH Services, Inc. Maintenance Tech in Ann Arbor, Michigan
· Candidate will be responsible for successfully supporting, maintaining and repairing all:
· Horiba Emission analytical equipment in accordance to EPA CFR procedures.
· VT and ORVR shed enclosures in accordance with EPA CFR procedures
· Create / Maintain Chassis Dynamometer Drive Traces.
· Compile data and report results.
· Complete Job Safety Analysis for Non-Standard Work.
· Support facility upgrades as needed.
· Any other duties related to Powertrain testing requirements.
· Equipment / Systems Include:
· Horiba 7000 series analyzers
· Horiba/MAHA/Meiden 2 and 4 wheel drive chassis dynamometers
· Meiden/A&D engine and Transmission dynos
· APS canister loader
· Strong evaluation and problem solving skills
· Follow established safety procedures.
· Good written and oral communication skills.
· Self starter, can work independently with minimal supervision or contribute within a team atmosphere.
· Support other groups /jobs as required (Including cleaning and organizing work area.).
· Good working knowledge of MS Office
· Work within a culturally diverse workplace.
· Ability to work overtime or off-shift as required.
· 2+years experience in Automotive Emissions equipment calibration or evaluation.
Req ID JN -092019-112400