G-TECH Services, Inc. Administrative Assistant - Intermediate in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Manages email and calendar, schedules meetings, and answers phones.
· Perform a variety of administrative functions including, but not limited to: ordering of departmental office supplies, travel arrangements, departmental announcements, correspondence, expense reports, vacation schedules, and mail distribution.
· Creates presentations, generates reports and handles multiple projects.
· Strong organizational and people skills required.
· Powertrain Applications Administrative Assistant is responsible for the administrative support to the Director of Powertrain Applications and the Powertrain Applications team Sr. Managers
· Must be able to maintain calendars, schedule meetings, answer phones; provide broad support to large staff including assisting with travel reservations/expense reports; assist Powertrain Applications team in preparation of presentations, reports and other projects as needed and other general administrative duties. The chosen candidate must maintain confidentiality.
· High school diploma required.
· Highly organized and proactive with good prioritization skills.
· Outstanding office management skills.
· Excellent communication, interpersonal interaction and follow-up skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office software.
· Associates or Bachelors degree preferred.
· Administrative Assistant experience with executive level employees.
· Proficient in SharePoint.
· Proficient in G-Suite / G-Mail
Driving and Travel Requirements:
· Will be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· Will be required to travel domestically up to 20%
Function Clerical / Administrative
Req ID JN -112019-112983