G-TECH Services, Inc. Administrative Assistant - Senior in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· The Administrative Assistant - Senior will have responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Manage email and calendar, schedule meetings, and answer phones
· Perform a variety of administrative functions including, but not limited to:
· Ordering of departmental office supplies, travel arrangements, departmental announcements, correspondence, expense reports, vacation schedules, and mail distribution
· Create presentations
· Generate reports and handle multiple projects
· The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
· This person must be exceedingly well organized, flexible and enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting an organization of diverse people and programs.
· The ability to interact with staff (at all levels) in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality is crucial to this role.
· Expert level written and verbal communication skills, strong decision making ability and attention to detail are equally important.
· Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
· Conserves executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information; initiating telecommunications.
· Maintains executive's appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel.
· Welcomes guests, customers and business partners by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries.
· Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
· Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information.
· 5+ years experience supporting at the executive level
· Excellent calendar management skills, including the coordination of complex executive meetings
· Experience assisting management with the creation of PowerPoint presentations
· Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
· Experience scheduling travel arrangements for management
Travel and Driving Notes:
· May be required to drive company car. Valid Drivers Licence and clean driving record required.
· May be required to travel domestically 20%
Function Clerical / Administrative
Req ID JN -082019-112244