G-TECH Services, Inc. Advanced Feasibility Specialist in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Indirect Purchasing organization has an Advance Feasibility Specialist position available. Responsibilities of this position include:
· Follow multiple commodities from initial part break up to back side part complete.
Support various areas of design from concept to completion
(Surface Feasibility Development, Conceptual Data Development, Production
Design Office and Engineering Reviews).
Review Commodity Assemblies for feasibility using NX and Team
Ability to understand, verify, and document part separation and
Verify part textures and how they affect the part. Approve Die
and Action Vectors.
Approve Parting Lines.
Work with Engineering to
support Side Design Action Vectors
· Mechanical or Technical degree preferred and/or 10 plus years working in the design/build of injection molds.
· Review/interpret commodity assemblies and packaging utilizing Team Center and NX.
· Extensive experience using NX and Team Center.
· Expertise to identify component modifications required to dimensionally manufacture a correct and functional part -Mold design and build experience.
· Bachelor's degree in a Mechanical or Technical field.
· Production Manufacturing experience of plastic parts.
· Knowledge of tooling costs.
· Self-motivated / sense of ownership.
· Sense of urgency.
· Some overtime/weekend hours required .
· Some travel required.
· Strong project management skills.
· Strong communication, analytical and negotiation skills.
· Experience presenting to Senior Management.
· Microsoft Office Suite.
· May be required to drive a company car.
· Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· May be required to travel internationally 10% Will be required to travel domestically 20%.
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -012021-115170