G-TECH Services, Inc. Application Support Senior in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Assist in determining long-term requirements of application operations and administration.
· Responsible for installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of application environment.
· Assist in application enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
· Determine user needs and incorporate them into the design and overall plan for application support.
· Organizes and coordinates the activities associated with installation, deployment, and upgrade of software, hardware, and network facilities relating to application environment.
· Responsible for acting on existing trouble tickets established in the tracking system.
· Receive complex tickets that Help Desk Support and Technical Support Analyst cannot resolve remotely. Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
· Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure timely resolution.
· Responsible for customer service and end-user training.
· Demonstrate expertise in a variety of the fields concepts, practices, and procedures.
· Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of complex tasks.
· A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· May guide various groups on application systems activities.
· Work under general directions; typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.
· Requires a bachelors degree in a related area and eight plus years of experience in the field or in a related area.
· Technical Degree Bachelor Degree - IT, Computer Science, Automotive Technology
· 8+ years’ Business System Analyst skills to review, analyze and evaluate business systems and user needs for Technical Service Operations – Parts Technical Development
· Logical understanding of system flows and the ability to formulate parallel business strategies and solutions for Service Bill of Material and Parts Catalog Authoring
· Possess skills to write detailed descriptions of user needs, program functions and steps required to Lead initiatives pertaining to security administration, system enhancements and Integration; including the creation, testing, and validation of solutions, project management tracking, and implementation related to the Service Bill of Material and Supplier Bill of Material Systems
· Work in close conjunction with Information Communications Technology team and consulting organizations on solutions and user-support
· Ability to support integrated vehicle projects with other international business regions
· Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Tool Suite and familiar with Databases
· High level of working knowledge using MS Excel including; spreadsheets, data reporting, formatting and pivot tables
· Working knowledge of Google G-Suite tools and applications
· Possess strong Communication and Presentation skills with an energetic customer focus to deliver quality results supporting International Clients
· Must be self-motivated, organized, innovative and solution oriented.
· Automotive vehicle systems, dealer business systems and/or Bill of Material knowledge preferred
· May be required to drive a company vehicle – valid drivers license and clean driving record required
· May be required to travel – domestic (0-20%)
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -112019-113194