G-TECH Services, Inc. Autonomous Driving Data Management Enginee in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Autonomous Driving Data Management Engineer will be responsible for the development and integration of data management software for the development and validation of Autonomous Driving Systems and Features. The primary duties will include but not limited to:
Development of application software to run in the AD Data Platform for features such as:
• Ingestion into the AD Data Platform of real world data logged on car networks.
• Automated labelling of ingested data.
• Extraction of scenario to simulate in the AD Compute Platform.
• Generation of ground truth information from logged data.
• Analysis of data quality.
• Calculation of KPIs.
• Search features on AD database.
• Bachelor Degree in Engineering preferably Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
• 1-3 years of experience of working as Data Engineer / Data Scientist.
• Experience with developing software in Linux environment.
• Experience developing software in Java and one of the following: Scala, Python, TypeScript
• High level of technical problem solving ability and techniques.
• Excellent communication skills
• Master Degree/PhD on Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering fields
• 5 years of relevant working experience in the field of Data Mining, Data Engineering Machine Learning and Data Scientist
• Experience of working within an AGILE or Scrum framework Experience of working with AD/ADAS
• Experience with Big Data, Spark, HDFS, Scala, Kubernetes, Java, Python, Airflow, Ansible, Docker, AngularJS, Maven, NodeJS, Servlet container (JETTY), REST Framework and Jenkins
• Experience with machine learning concepts and tools, applied to computer vision, neural networks, object recognition, labeling, decision making and/or training
• Experience with functional programming, distributed processing principles and frameworks, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
Category Autonomous Vehicle
Req ID JN -032022-117445