G-TECH Services, Inc. Autonomous Driving Software Engineer - Associate in Auburn Hills, Michigan
As a member of the Automated Driving Software team, you will be responsible for the design, development, simulation, testing, integration, and deployment of the latest cutting edge technologies across platforms to consumer markets worldwide. This position will function as a member of the Automated Driving Software team. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Responsible for the development and integration of SAE Level 2, 3, and 4 automated driving features and functional software.
• Development of infrastructure and basic software compliant with functional safety principals,
• development of middleware and software service modules.
• development of a modular serial data build/parse architecture.
• Maintain a good understanding of modern safety critical electronic control units and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies.
• Bachelor of Science in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, Aerospace, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering field
• 1 year of software development experience in embedded, control systems, or algorithm development in C++, C, and/or Python
• 1 year of experience with developing software in Linux environment
• 1 year of experience in object-oriented development
• Experience with test driven SW methodology (unit test, NUnit, GUnit, GTest, etc.)
• Experience in embedded software static analysis, structural testing and functional testing principals
• High level of technical problem solving ability techniques
• Good communication skills and the ability to interface with HiL testing, vehicle integration and validation engineering organizations
• Ability to interface with Tier I and Tier II automotive suppliers
• Master of Science from an ABET accredited university
• Experience with Robot Operating System (ROS)
• Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
• Software development safety critical embedded software functions within an IEC-61508, ISO-26262 or DO-178B development environment
• Experience in ADAS
• Working knowledge of AUTOSAR adaptive platform
• Development experience with POSIX thread level programming
o 1 year of software development experience in embedded, control systems, or algorithm development in C++, C, and/or Python
o Experience with test driven SW methodology (unit test, NUnit, GUnit, GTest, etc.)
o Experience with developing software in Linux environment
Category Automotive Connectivity
Req ID JN -112021-116776