G-TECH Services, Inc. Autonomous Driving Software Engineer - Senior in Auburn Hills, Michigan
As a member of the Automated Driving Software team, you will be responsible for the design, development, simulation, testing, integration, and deployment of the latest cutting edge technologies across platforms to consumer markets worldwide. This position will function as a member of the Automated Driving Software team. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Responsible for the development and integration of SAE Level 2, 3, and 4 automated driving features and functional software.
• Development of infrastructure and basic software compliant with functional safety principals,
• development of middleware and software service modules.
• development of a modular serial data build/parse architecture.
• Maintain a good understanding of modern safety critical electronic control units and possess an interest in state-of-the-art automated driving compute platforms and emerging computational technologies.
• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, or Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related Engineering field
• 3+ years of embedded software development experience in C/C++, and/or other high-level programming languages
• Experience with Integrating Bootloaders , Embedded OS, OSEK, RTOS and BSP development
• Familiarity with rapid prototyping and experience in board bring-up
• Knowledge and experience with CAN/CAN-FD, LIN, SPI, Ethernet communications protocols
• Experience with SW integration & configuration tools (e.g. Emulators, Debuggers, CANoe/CANalyzer)
• Integration of AUTOSAR BSW stack (basic software) , AUTOSAR RTE (Run-time environment) with the Application Layer.
• Professional development experience using QNX Neutrino or Green Hills Integrity or Embedded Linux or equivalent RTOS
• Experience with debugging and troubleshooting embedded software on target hardware
• Familiarity with AUTOSAR (Classic & Adaptive) concepts, architecture, specifications and configuration tools
• Hands-on experience with Autosar configuration and integration toolchain (Vector DaVinci, Electrobit Tresos, ETAS ISOLAR) and compilers (TASKING, Hightec
• Team player, self motivated and drive for results
• Experience with automated build and test automation systems
• Ability to interface with Tier I and Tier II automotive suppliers and partners
• Good communication skills and the ability to interface with application software developers, vehicle integration and validation engineering organizations.
● Master of Science degree from an ABET accredited university
● Experience working within an Agile/Scrum software development process
● Experience integrating the AUTOSAR stacks with the embedded target platforms
● Experience working with continuous integration systems and ALM tools and script automation
● Familiarity using trace capture tools & debuggers (Lauterbach)
● Experience with UDS, XCP and Instrumented Embedded Control Units
● Experience with Ethernet networking protocols such as 802.3, 802.1AS, TSN, and requisite transport layer formats
● Experience with industry cryptographic protocols, key handling, chain of trust processing, and anti-spoofing techniques
● Experience integrating Tier I-II BSW, feature software, and automotive build/parse software into primary domain controller
● Experience with working on various CPU architecture, microcontrollers and microprocessors
● Understanding of ADAS software fundamentals
● Experience in developing safety critical embedded software functions within an IEC-61508, ISO-26262 or DO-178B development environment
● Experience with authoring ASIL compliant software code and use of functional safety code analysis tools
● Familiarity of Automotive Product Development Process like ASPICE, V-model
● Experience with power management, board diagnostics, fault management or failure modes
Category Autonomous Vehicle
Req ID JN -022022-117211