G-TECH Services, Inc. Business Analyst in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Business Analyst will extract data from multiple systems, SAP, CSPS, Mainframe, etc. and perform analysis for management. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Create working reports for functional areas as well as provide Key Performance Indicator Reporting to management and International facilities
· Variety of analytical functions
· Assist with the preparation of operating budgets plans, and analyze trends affecting budget needs
· Assist in maintaining systems and processes
· Provide reporting and analysis of actual results compared
· Ability to develop and communicate conclusions from data tables, charts, graphs, etc.
· Strong understanding of Excel (Pivot Tables & Vlookups)
· Strong understanding and use of PowerPoint
· Excellent analytical, mathematical, communication, collaboration & problem solving skills
· responsible for assisting in the day-to-day operations of an existing survey system, as well as research, analysis, interpretation and presentation of data related to all customer experience projects and programs.
· Ad-hoc reports and requests from corporate and field teams are many of the primary tasks for which this individual would be responsible.
· Candidate is expected to have experience with qualitative and quantitative research methods and possess analytical and logic skills.
· Approximately 60% of this role will deal directly with research and 40% will focus on data analytics.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business administration or relevant discipline
· 1-3 years’ automotive operations experience, or similar business
Category Financial Accounting
Function Accounting / Finance
Req ID JN -102019-112721