G-TECH Services, Inc. Business Coordinator in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Responsible for the administration and/or coordination of multiple programs and projects.
· Compiles and develops status reports, coordinates schedules, manages meetings, agendas, minutes, correspondence, and identifies and resolves technical problems.
· Responsible for the layout of presentations, reports, and statistical tables.
· Coordinates project activities and business plans and ensures all project phases are documented appropriately.
· A minimum of a Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Business Administration and/or Information Technology (other degrees, in combination with relevant experience, may be considered).
· High level of proficiency with all Microsoft Office products (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, OneNote, Visio) and use of advanced features (formulas, macros, mail merge, etc).
· High Proficiency with G Suite products (Docs, Sheets, Forms, Slides, Sites, Keep).
· Proficiency with Microsoft SharePoint.
· Experience with process mapping/improvements.
· Strong communication skills – oral, written, listening.
· Development and implementation of new processes/work flows.
· Review and maintenance of existing processes and work flows.
· Responsible for coordination of communication activities within the Internal and NHTSA Investigations teams.
· Resource will support NAFTA & International Government Response Communication within the Vehicle Safety and Product Investigations Organization as well as prepare and submit confidential business information, knowledge of National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) regulations particularly parts 512, 573 and 579 would be preferred.
· Proficiency with K2 Workflows for MS SharePoint.
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -052019-111344