G-TECH Services, Inc. Business Planner in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· The Business Planner is responsible for the coordination and the development of Product Design Office program schedules and timing for design studio and product lines within the studio.
· The Business Planning Specialist will conduct analysis to ensure that product commitments and Product Design Office releases and specifications meet Product Design Office requirements. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Facilitating the decision making process by specifying areas that require attention, making recommendations concerning specific item proposals, and participating in problem resolution and communicate decisions to impacted Product Design Office, Advance Vehicle Engineering and vendor/supplier operations.
· Develop, propose and lead the implementation of a timing plan for each design program in the design studio.
· Conduct timing meetings with Studio Design Director, Senior Managers and other impacted Product Design Office groups.
· They will also lead problem solving and communicate requirements and solutions.
· Prepare presentations, including comprehensive program timing charts, for use during program related meetings, conduct and attend meetings with representatives from Product Planning, Product Development, Purchasing and other appropriate groups to transmit product decisions and schedules to aid in problem solution involving affected groups.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration (or equivalent)
· Minimum of 1+ years of experience in business planning within the automotive industry
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
Category Human Resources
Function HR / Benefits
Req ID JN -112019-113176