G-TECH Services, Inc. Company Vehicle Communication Coordinator in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Company Vehicle Communication Coordinator will assist with the development and the implementation of program policies and procedures for all Company Vehicle participants (Active, Retirees and UAW). Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Assist with writing and publishing program policy communications, bulletins, and announcements for all Company Vehicle participants.
• Ensure that program websites (Active, Retiree and UAW and the online ordering system) and mobile app(s) always remain updated.
• Communicate with Company Vehicle Operations call center staff to ensure awareness and training on new policies, procedures and program updates.
• Assist with creating and maintaining a calendar of program elements with scheduled renewals or reviews (ie. insurance cards, automated emails etc.) to ensure all renewals are processed and communicated in a timely manner and program communications remain current and accurate.
• Assist with the development, documentation and implementation of program policies and procedures for all Company Vehicle participants.
• Assist with identifying and implementing program enhancements and customer experience improvements.
Requirements:HYBRID ROLE. ON-SITE 1-2 DAYS EACH MONTH OR AS NEEDED. INITIAL TRAINING WILL TAKE PLACE ON-SITE.**
Bachelor's of Science degree.
1+ years of relevant experience in business related communications or journalism.
Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Strong business writing skills
Organized and detail oriented
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Excellent customer service skills
Experience with websites/digital communication, mobile apps and call center operations a plus
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -112023-120591