G-TECH Services, Inc. Company Vehicle Program Administration Specialist in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Company Vehicle Program Administration Specialist is the key liaison between internal teams and clients. The Company Vehicle Program Administration Specialist will navigate the intersection of efficiency and excellence, ensuring a seamless experience for all stakeholders in the dynamic company vehicle program. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Oversee customer contact center agents responsible for program phone calls and email inquiries.
• Oversee the team workload and daily responsibilities.
• Responsible for all program administration including order system management, logistics and supply chain interface, vehicle order tracking, VIP/Inpat/Expat, Field and PE programs, Affiliate programs, Short Term Lease Program, out of state interims and special vehicle moves, insurance and mortgage letters, program reporting, customer interface on all program issues.
• Identify opportunities to improve program efficiencies and implement process improvements.
• Identify, develop, and implement program enhancements.
• Interface with other departments as needed to implement process and program changes.
• Responsible for training and education of staff and call center agents on new program elements, changes to policy/procedure etc.
• Point of escalation for program issues to facilitate resolution.
Requirements:HYBRID ROLE. ON-SITE 1-2 DAYS A WEEK. INITIAL TRAINING WILL TAKE PLACE ON-SITE.**
Bachelor’s of Science degree required (business related field is preferred).
4+ years customer service experience in a high volume call center.
Leadership experience in a fast-paced environment.
Process oriented with strong organizational skills.
Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
Strong interpersonal and communications skills, both written and verbal.
Excellent analytical and customer service skills.
Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -112023-120592