G-TECH Services, Inc. Connected Services Enterprise Architect- Senior - PSP - EC1294 in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Connected Services Enterprise Architect Senior performs overall end-to-end System Architecture and design, defines and develops the common framework, with the common functions, components and interfaces for new and existing components, features and services, for new and existing features that can be globally used. The Connected Services Enterprise Architect – Senior responsibilities include if not limited to:
· This resource will also analyze if the new features can fit in the existing architecture and identify the re-usable components, functions and interfaces.
to Identify and document all technical requirements and design technical
solutions utilizing enterprise architecture standards including documenting,
identifying the different solutions provide multiple alternative in the
architecture components and configuration and software development.
telematics features include In-vehicle Application Integration, customer portal
integration, mobile app integration, convenience and infotainment services,
safety and security services, vehicle-centric services, specific services, and
Architecture Requirements Document (ARD) that consists of (Architecture
System/Feature Flows, Context Flows Features and Functions, Use Case Flows
Component, Features and Functions, System/Feature Input /Output Flows, System
Integration/Interface Flows, Logical Architecture- E2E system, Architecture
required information and create ARD Specification Requirements for Features and
Enabler features Translate Feature descriptions into detailed architectures and
designs Candidate experienced or knowledgeable in Legato App framework, Java
App framework, Android Framework for In-Vehicle architecture, MQTT, Micro
services, IoT Platforms.
in Cloud Services, Offboard Voice Recognition (VR), Off board Navigation
Integration and Maps,
in meetings to identify Functions, Components in vehicle, Service provider, 3rd
party for all Features.
· Provide multiple technical alternatives and present to the management the best System logical architecture.
· Develop overall logical architecture for components, features and services Identify and evaluate any existing API's can be re-used.
· Identify and evaluate any existing components and functions can be re-used.
· Identify the interfaces for each components and functions.
· Identify architecture and design issues and risks provide the status, update to management Create and Update System Flows for Interface Architecture Document – Baseline/ Approved.
· Provide architecture alternatives, Pros and Cons of system flows with better solution for implementation.
· Provide the Interface alternatives, Pros and Cons of system flows with better solution for implementation Lead and support Architecture discussions with Suppliers and 3rd party providers Lead in System Integration Architecture meetings.
· Update the ARD with the Implementation View Review Implementation of API integration with SDP Platform/Features Support DRE’s in creating the CR’s Consult with DRE's regarding SFS and Interface requirements Support CVP (Connected Vehicle Program) from Construct to Close.
· Create/update and attend weekly Status Reports Validate and update System Flows of Integrating Interface.
· Architecture Document -Update based on Implementation Attend and Support Qualification / War room help identify the design issues and help DRE's.
· Attend and Support Security reviews for the overall Logical Architecture Exceptional problem-solving and written and verbal communication skills, with broad understanding of IoT systems, B2B and B2C system Integrations.
· Ensures the project is completed on time and meets all Architecture and design business and system requirements.
· Maintains project tracking and provides status reports to senior leadership.
· Identifies and proactively resolves issues/conflicts within the System design team.
· Communicates project status, progress on deliverables, and risks/issues to stakeholders and leadership in a timely manner.
· Collaborates with cross-functional teams including architects, infrastructure team, software engineers, developers, testers, technical leads, and deployment leads to ensure timely delivery of projects.
· Attend Customer and Supplier weekly/daily meetings as required Travel as required.
· BSEE, BSCS or Information technology degree or equivalent.
· 6+ Years of Connectivity experience including:
o Minimum 3-5 years in telematics Connectivity System Architecture and design experience.
· Preferred experience in Architecture solutions in developing system integration of Navigation, Voice Recognition, Maps, Machine Learning etc. and multiple Off board service Architectures Integration in InVehicle, Mobile, Web, Call Center.
· Applications Requires strong leadership, management and technical skills to manage the external/internal suppliers/groups.
· Vehicle and Connectivity architectural skills.
· Ability to review design and ensure the best design principles.
· Excellent Organization Skills.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks Proficient System end to end Architecture skills.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills to management Ability to discern what issues need management escalation and when.
· May be required to travel – domestic and international (20%)
Category Automotive Connectivity
Req ID JN -102020-114778