G-TECH Services, Inc. Connected Services Feature Owner - PSP - EC1294 in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Connected Vehicle Team is revolutionizing the vehicle ownership experience through the invention of software products delivered to customers through a variety of digital touchpoints including mobile apps, websites, and in-vehicle infotainment systems. The Connected Services Feature Owner responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to recognize feature opportunities and develop the vision, functional objectives, epic user stories, logical architectures, and UX/UI concepts that meet the needs.
· Lead feature definition end-to-end across all customer interaction channels (i.e.
in-vehicle, call center, mobile app and web) that meet the product vision and
· Prioritize requirements for downstream teams to support iterative development and minimal
viable product (MVP) definition.
· Ensure feature definitions provide robust customer experiences and flexibility to
support multiple regions and future product evolution.
· Work with customer channel and system component owners to ensure feature is delivered in a way that meets feature objectives and has a consistent cross-channel
· Represent the feature to product development teams throughout the product development
lifecycle to ensure resulting product meets the feature vision and objectives.
· Communicates status, risks and escalations to the leadership team.
· Monitor and communicate in market feature performance and lead resolution for
· Create and maintain communications regarding vision and progress like a feature
roadmap and release plan.
· Create contractual project related documentation like a requirements specification or
statement of work.
· Bachelors/Master’s degree Electrical, Computer, Information Technology or equivalent.
· 3+ years’ experience in a product definition or systems engineering role for software-based consumer products.
· Strong leadership and technical skills to lead cross-functional teams and align stakeholders.
· Technical skills including:
o Understanding software systems and products.
· Ability to review designs and ensure they meet best practices.
· Experience testing or verifying software meets acceptance criteria.
· The desire to be part of, and contribute to, a team with a proven ability to work cross-functionally with designers, coders, integrators and business teams.
· Strong relationship-building skills including the ability to relate constructively to all levels of an organization.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize projects and tasks judiciously.
· Strong listening, written, and oral communication skills.
· Ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical addressees.
· Ambition and the ability to be self-directed.
· Excellent organizational and communication skills..
· Master of Science in Electrical, Computer, Information Technology or equivalent.
· Experience with automotive connected vehicle, Internet-of-Things, vehicle infotainment products, mobile apps and/or customer web portals.
· Experience reading/writing requirements using DOORs.
· Experience in a Scrum Product Owner or similar role in an agile environment.
· Experience using Atlassian Jira Agile ( www.atlassian.com/software/jira/agile ).
· Experience modeling business or software processes using BPMN constructs.
· Experience capturing and managing software requirements as User Stories.
· Experience facilitating backlog refinement.
· Experience delivering a product used globally (multilingual and localized).
· Experience creating release notes, user documentation, and/or training materials.
· Experience writing a requirements specification or statement of work.
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -102020-114729