G-TECH Services, Inc. Customer Service Representative in auburn hills, Michigan
We are seeking a customer service professional experienced in telephone support, troubleshooting and customer education. Strong analytical skills and ability to work both independently and as part of a team are essential. We prefer candidates that are confident and capable of working in a group of talented, intelligent individuals. We are a local, quickly growing business with a 15 years history.
This is a customer service position, but it also requires the candidate to be able to assist customers with a range of technology and some accounting issues. It is a challenging role and needs a quick learner. The ability to receive and learn from constructive criticism, both while on and off calls, is a requirement.
The customer service position is scheduled Monday through Friday, daytime hours. Full-time employment includes an incredible benefits package. Benefits consist of Medical/Dental, PTO, and Paid Holidays (details will be provided).
Interested candidates may reply with an updated resume and a brief cover letter explaining how your personality and experience may fit the position.
· Quickly learn and troubleshoot a wide range of issues and software platforms
· Respond to, handle and resolve customer inquiries via phone, email and/or chat
· Guide end users to support them in becoming more productive
· Provide customers with product and service information
· Research and resolve issues
· Process orders, forms and contracts
· Identify and escalate customer issues
· Handle customer billing questions
· Conduct outbound call campaigns to existing customers (i.e., survey user base)
· Support and train the customers on all platforms
· Perform general administrative tasks (data entry, reports, research, etc.)
· Remain current on internal processes, procedures, and training used for managing customer technical and accounting issues
· Utilize all available tools to analyze customer issues, provide communication on internal databases and ensure exceptional documentation on customer accounts
· Must be punctual, reliable, and have consistent attendance
· Overtime and on-call, as needed
· Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
· Ability to deliver outstanding customer service
· Excellent listening and strong empathy skills
· Well-developed communication and analytical skills
· Good problem-solving skills and focus on quality
· Serenity in challenging situations
· Ability to multi-task
· Must be extremely detail oriented with respect to documentation and communication.
· Positive dynamic compassionate personality
· Ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment
· Excellent Data Entry, Spelling, Grammar and Customer Service Skills
· Self-motivated quick learner
- Ability to take ownership and work independently to resolve customer concerns.
High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred
Six months or more experience in a customer service environment (inbound/outbound calls) with great phone and communication skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft software (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Access)
Expert knowledge of Windows Excel including Pivot Tables preferred
The ability to troubleshoot software platform issues preferred
Understand basic accounting, auditing and business procedures preferred
Prefer experience with web-based conference software such as GoToMeeting or WebEx
Flexibility in Scheduling (Days/Hours)
Interested, Qualified Individuals please apply today for consideration.
- Entry Level
- Category: General Business & Administration - Type: Clerical & Administration
- High School/GED, some college preferred
Category IT Helpdesk / Support
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -062019-111544