G-TECH Services, Inc. Dealer Auditor in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The role will support the Dealer Audit organization in planning, executing, and reporting audit results associated with franchised dealership commercial activities. Audits are primarily conducted to ensure franchised dealership reimbursements for commercial activities (e.g., Sales Incentives, Warranty Claims) are accurate, complete, and in accordance with policies/requirements.
The Dealer Auditor will also be responsible for preparing and communicating audit-related information, such as notification letters and specialized reports detailing audit results. Additionally, the Dealer Auditor will maintain oversight of ’ commercial policies and programs, performing root cause analysis, recommending corrective actions, and identifying opportunities to improve internal and external processes and system functionality.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Business Administration, or a related degree
• A minimum of 5 years professional working experience in auditing, finance/accounting, compliance, project management, quality assurance, or related automotive industry experience.
• Strong computer skills and highly proficient with Microsoft Office Suite (O365 / Online Collaboration Version)
• General understanding of the franchised dealership model
• Quantitative, analytical, and detail oriented
• Possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both written and verbal)
• Knowledge of risk management, control objectives/activities, and automated/manual controls
• Prior audit experience (financial, compliance, operational, or dealership/franchise)
• Experience with automotive OEM dealership management systems
• Experience with highly automated/digital processes
• Experience researching, implementing, or authoring technical requirements, policies/procedures, and other governing documents
• Flexible and adaptable to changing business environments and job responsibilities
• Certified Public Accountant, Certified Internal Auditor, Certified Fraud Examiner, or PMP Certification
• Advanced Degree in Finance, Accounting, Information Systems, Business Administration, or related degree
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -032023-119808
facebooklinkedinConnect with us on social media.