G-TECH Services, Inc. Development and Benchmarking Engineer - Intermediate in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· The Development and Benchmarking Engineer – Associate will assess FE technology and on companies and competitive powertrains in vehicle and at component level. Direct measurement of powertrain system performance will be measured for FE, drivability, and GHG. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· Powertrain Benchmarking Database will be developed and maintained with compiled data.
· Powertrain Benchmarking workshops will be supported for procurement, teardown, and data collection of competitive powertrains.
· BSME or BSEE or equivalent + 3 years industry experience or MSME, MSEE or equivalent
· Professional powertrain experience such as full time or internships in powertrain or supplier organizations. Experience could include calibration, development, simulation, or hardware release of engine, transmission, or hybrid systems.
· Experience using instrumentation and data acquisition.
· Experience using Matlab and INCA.
Driving and Travel Requirements:
· Will be required to drive a company car.
· A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -082019-112182