G-TECH Services, Inc. Development and Benchmarking Engineer - Intermediate in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Development and Benchmarking Engineer - Intermediate will assess FE technology and on companies and competitive powertrains in vehicle and at component level.
· Direct measurement of powertrain system performance will be measured for FE, drivability, and GHG. Powertrain Benchmarking Database will be developed and maintained with compiled data.
· Powertrain Benchmarking workshops will be organized and led for procurement, teardown, and data collection of competitive powertrains and support technology roadmaps and work with competitive intelligence team to determine future trends.
· Engineer will support Powertrain Benchmarking at industry consortium.
· BSME or BSEE or equivalent - No Master's Degrees
· If recent Grad must provide GPA on resume
· Professional powertrain experience such as full time or internships in powertrain or supplier organizations.
· Experience could include calibration, development, simulation, or hardware release of engine, transmission, or hybrid systems.
· Experience using instrumentation and data acquisition.
· Experience using Matlab and INCA
Must be able to start within two weeks of acceptance - no exceptions
· 3 Years Industry Experience
· Travel and Driving Requirements
· Will be required to drive a company car. A valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -102019-112714