G-TECH Services, Inc. Development Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· The Product Development and Releasing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the development and validation efforts of the electric vehicle power electronics and electrified vehicle systems/devices for passenger cars and trucks.
· The Engineer will be responsible for develop efficient and cost effective power electronics using cutting edge technologies, the latest test and evaluation equipment/laboratory, and robust simulation tools.
Coordinate with test facilities, cross functional teams, such as
dyno, bench, vehicle, integration team, calibration team and the suppliers on
power electronic devices DVP & R.
Work with supplier and internal component logistics.
Coordinate and carry out all required development/validation
testing to ensure achievement of all functional objectives and assure
compliance to program goals.
Report or present progress and status to the validation and
development in management review meetings.
· Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering.
· Minimum of 2 years' experience in electronics and circuit design and/or development.
· Have understanding of power electronics and devices.
· DVP&R and DFMEA creation & execution experience.
· Great communication skills.
· Strong project management and time management skills.
· Good analytical and problem solving skills.
· Understanding of Electrical Engineering standards/protocols, and of power electronics/devices.
· Highly motivated and self-starter.
· Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
· Master of Science in Electrical Engineering.
· 2-5 years of experience.
· Power electronics / electrical models, simulation experience, and FEA.
· Power electronics specifications expertise.
· Electric motor & powertrain controls experience.
· Design and release experience.
· Strongly prefer previous hybrid / high voltage experience.
· Experienced with supplier program management.
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -022021-115390