G-TECH Services, Inc. Dimensional Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Develops and maintains list of critical product and process characteristics for Body Shop and Stamping Plants.
· Recommends best gauging methods. Performs data analysis to identify special and common cause problems.
· Helps in development and roll-out of training material.
· Support plants in root causing dimensional issues.
· Work with cross-functional team to recommend and evaluate corrective action.
· Documents case studies. Responsibilities will include Interior and Exterior dimensional validation, Creating Kaizens and eCims from QAF build issues and part validation, Root cause analysis, ensuring part availability for the QAF builds, Launch support and supplier interface
· Basic knowlege of chassis components and process
· 5+ years of engineering experience
· Understanding of GD-T and CAD skills
· Familiarity with metrology equipment for root cause diagnostics
· Advanced degree preferred
· Experience in using statistical analysis applications
· Good data analysis skills. ex: Variation Analysis, Minitab or equivalent statistical package
· Knowledge in advanced statistical concepts.
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -022020-113814