G-TECH Services, Inc. EE Systems Validation Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The EE Systems Validation Engineer develops electrical system validation test plans and procedures for automotive body, audio, active chassis and/or safety systems. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
· The extensive use of CAN testing tools and traditional electrical testing equipment in an electrical lab atmosphere to test and troubleshoot vehicle systems.
· Design automated test benches to support the above systems as well as
· Troubleshoot complex automotive electrical issues.
Must be able to start within 2-3 weeks of offer.
Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent (Materials /Chemical/ Civil/ Aerospace/Computer) from an ABET accredited university.
0 to 3 years of relevant experience
Ability to use electrical debugging tools such as digital multi-meter, oscilloscope, and current probes.
Ability to read and analyze digital communications data (CAN/LIN)
Desire to work on vehicles and in a test environment (hands-on)
Good understanding of microprocessor based electronics and electronic circuits.
Good analytical problem solving skills
Travel and Driving Requirements:
Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record. Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Additional Information / Must Have's:
• Electrical, mechanical or computer science degree
• Electrical system validation and root cause experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to multitask, adapt and succeed in a high energy environment
Req ID JN -082022-118472