G-TECH Services, Inc. EE Systems Validation Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Self starter with strong communication skills.
· CAN / LIN ing experience, with the ability to analyze CAN and LIN bus data.
· Good understanding of microprocessor based electronics and electronic circuits.
· Good analytical problem solving skills. Background in DFSS and DOORS a plus.
· Develop powertrain requirements and perform validation tasks for electrification vehicles
· Vehicle troubleshooting using INCA and/or CAN bus tools (CANalyzer/CANoe)
· Support electrification dyno development and triage Support electrification vehicle builds and triage
· Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering degree.
· Minimum of 2 years of experience/training in Automotive engineering.
· Extensive knowledge of CAN Diagnostic Tools, INCA, and powertrain electrification systems.
· Capable of developing requirements based test plans
· for powertrain electrification systems.
· Capable of performing vehicle and system level validation.
· Experience with CANoe/CANalyzer and/or other Diagnostic Equipment.
· Experience with DFMEA and DVP&R processes.
· Proficient in all aspects of project development from vision and scope through all
· phases of design, development, implementation, deployment and project exit.
· Must be a highly motivated individual and a self-starter
· Proficient with Excel, PowerPoint and Word
Travel and Driving Requirements
· Will be required to travel domestically up to 0-20%
· Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
Category Electrical Engineering
Req ID JN -012020-113407