G-TECH Services, Inc. Electrical Root Cause and Launch Support Engineer - EC1294 in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Electrical Root Cause and Launch Support Engineer is responsible for performing electrical root cause analysis on proto type and production level vehicles. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Direct and coordinate trouble shooting and repair activities at engineering and assembly facilities.
· Support a
variety of launch activities at assembly plants and pilot plants.
repair, customer audit testing, and management update meetings.
problems found on early prototype engineering vehicles and coordinate interim
and long term solutions with the component releasing engineers.
engineering teams from multiple engineering disciplines and direct them in solving
complex vehicle problems.
remote and direct support for dealerships experiencing difficult problems with
· Work with
zone representatives that are supporting vehicle dealerships.
electrical validation testing and document results as required.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
· Strong leadership and communication skills.
· Basic knowledge of software and modeling concepts.
· Understand BUS tools, scopes, and other test equipment.
· Circuit analysis and trouble shooting skills.
· Experience performing circuits analysis on the vehicle sub-systems.
· Troubleshooting experience with vehicle systems at assembly plants, road trips, pilot build areas and proving grounds.
· Previous experience with vehicle validation testing.
· Familiarity with vehicle engine system.
· Will be required to drive a company vehicle.
· Valid drivers' license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally (0-20%)
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -112020-114899