G-TECH Services, Inc. Electrical System Requirement Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Electrical System Requirements Engineer is responsible for creating and documenting architecture and hardware interfaces. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Maintain and update schematics data bus communication.
• Update behavior and communication requirements related to EE features as applicable to specific vehicle programs.
• Document System DFMEA and system assembly Process Standards required for EE Systems features.
Requirements:• Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
• 1-3 years of experience (minimum).
• Automotive Electrical Active Chassis, Active Safety, and/or Driver Assistance System experience.
• Demonstrated leadership and organizational skills.
• Demonstrated communication skills.
• Experience with Microsoft Tool Set including MS Office and Visio.
• Masters of Science degree in Electrical Engineering from an ABET accredited university
• Experience with Dynamic Object Oriented Requirements Systems (DOORS).
• Knowledge of CAN communication bus.
• Experience with Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) Creation.
• Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record.
• Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
• Develop Vehicle network architecture diagrams that mate prototype ECUs to Donor vehicle ECUs
• Develop and implement Vehicle Network Gateway requirements to interface prototype ECUs and Donor vehicle ECUs
• Install network gateway and support electrical debug for plywood buck
• Support mule/ prototype vehicle build and debug activities.
• Root cause electrical issues on mule and/ or Prototype vehicles.
• Perform End of Line integrity Checks
• Minimum 1-2 years of experience with vehicle CAN/LIN communication, electrical diagnostics and system level validation.
• Good Problem solving and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects at once.
Category Electrical Engineering
Req ID JN -072022-118282