G-TECH Services, Inc. Electrical/Electronic Hardware Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Lead product design and development activities related to Electrical/Electronic hardware interfaces for Electronic Control Units used in vehicle applications.
· Establish and document best practices for analog and digital circuit designs.
· Support root cause analysis.
· Support hardware virtual analysis/simulation.
· MUST BE ABLE TO START WITHIN 2 WEEKS
· Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical Engineering an accredited university
· Minimum 3 years electrical/electronic hardware design experience
· Current and Continuous Experience
· Printed circuit board design. Digital circuit design. Power supply design
Preferred Qualifications (in addition to the basic qualifications above):
· Vehicle communications network experience.
· Master's degree in Electrical Engineering.
· Vehicle systems wiring. Management experience/ Program management
Travel and Driving Requirements:
· Will be required to drive a company car.
· Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -082019-112261