G-TECH Services, Inc. EMS Project Coordinator in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· The EMS project coordinator (PC) shall be responsible for managing 4 cylinder and Plug In Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) Engine Management Systems (EMS).
· This involves ensuring all changes required for critical development and production milestones are delivered on time and fully functional for global applications.
· In addition to new content changes, issue management and communicating criticality is an important task.
· The project coordinator runs weekly meetings with critical stakeholders to facilitate communication, and convey development and issue status.
· Additionally, the PC will attend Change Control Board (CCB) meetings as we team status and platform meetings.
· The ideal candidate will be organized, a strong leader and familiar with the automotive development life cycle.
· Knowledge of engine management systems and or controls/software development is helpful, but not critical.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering
· 2 years related experience either industry or related internships, co-ops or projects
· MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
· PMP Certification preferred.
Category Program Management
Req ID JN -082019-112180