G-TECH Services, Inc. Engineer-CFD in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· The Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) engineer provides expertise and technical leadership in the design of systems involving momentum, energy, and mass transport.
· Masters Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Aerospace Engineering from an ABET accredited program
· 3+ years of experience in cooling, thermal protection and aerodynamics
· 3+ years of climate control experience
· Must be current and continuous experience to be considered
· Software experience: STAR-CD/STAR-CCM+ -EXA-Powerflow -Fluent -ANSA -Hypermesh
· Solid understanding of fluid flow and heat transfer
· Testing experience
Travel and Driving Requirements :
· Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Req ID JN -082019-112185