G-TECH Services, Inc. HMI Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· The HMI Engineer is accountable for all feedback and intuitiveness for new systems focusing on feedback messaging, auditory signals, intuitiveness, functional grouping and feature logic.
· Responsible for the development and management of new systems logic and flow and ensures specification alignment with vehicle integration functional objectives, E/E specifications and graphics.
· Bachelor of Science degree in one of the following or closely related field: Engineering, Ergonomics, Human Factors, Physiology, Biomechanics, Human Kinetics, Psychology, Cognitive systems
· Good organizational skills, ability to meet deadlines amongst changing vehicle designs
· Detail oriented, team player, flexible, ability to prioritize, quick learner
· Master's degree in one of the following fields: Engineering, Ergonomics, Human Factors, Physiology, Biomechanics, Human Kinetics, Psychology, Cognitive systems
· Experience with HMI logic and flow development
· Knowledge of anthropometry and its application in a vehicle environment
· Human modeling tool experience (Siemens JACK)
Category Automotive Connectivity
Req ID JN -092019-112428