G-TECH Services, Inc. Interactive Development Specialist in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Interactive Development Specialist is responsible for the development, production and execution of interactive sales and after-sales training materials. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Assist the Interactive Development Manager in leading project teams to research, develop, and implement the organization’s interactive training programs and innovative learning solutions for Sales and After Sales courseware.
• Interface with all levels of the organization to communicate objectives and manage projects to completion.
• Work with internal team members and agency teams to meet training and certification requirements.
• Manage and communicate with project teams, vendors, SMEs and stakeholders throughout all stages of design.
• Ensure training and development services are within budget parameters and meet quality criteria and business needs.
• Develop assessments and measures to analyze and improve training effectiveness.
• Endeavor to research and stay up to date with industry trends in e-learning, technology and web portal design.
• Benchmark other manufacturers practices in this field and extract best practices for consideration within our strategies.
• Maintain a thorough understanding of current organization advertising/marketing themes to ensure message consistency and impact.
• Collaborate with corporate partners such as the Sales organization, Service Operations, and Media to leverage available assets and programs as needed to support retail performance improvement and knowledge transfer
Requirements:• Proven project management and process improvement experience.
• Excellent and demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Power Point, and Excel.
• Experience in budget management and P & L responsibility.
• Knowledge of Adobe CS3/4 software, including Photoshop, Illustrator, or InDesign.
• Knowledge of e-Learning Authorware
Req ID JN -082022-118355