G-TECH Services, Inc. Interior Mechatronics Core ECU Development in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Interior Mechatronics Core ECU Development Engineer will be required to perform the following responsibilities:
• Program & supplier management, open issue tracking with proactive issue resolution.
• Delivery to all vehicle program milestones, and all aspects of cradle to grave release activity (specifications, sourcing documents ,engineering change management).
• Requirements clarification and cross-functional team alignment.
• Generate program development timelines.
• Lead component packaging, component/system HW/SW validation plans.
• Conduct HW/SW design reviews.
• Author/review/approve FMEAs & DVPRs, PFMEA reviews, process standards, in-plant calibrations, launch support, safe-launch plan development.
• Identify quality improvements, rapid response to warranty, technical cost reductions.
• Develop ECU diagnostics.
• Develop and Conduct ECU validation methods using HIL tools.
• Develop software models using Matlab 7 Simulink tools.
• Responsible for risk identification and maintaining detailed risk assessment, mitigation, and management plans with frequent updates to senior leadership.
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to execute and validate complex EE systems.
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, or related Engineering field from an ABET accredited university
• 5+ years of experience in Electrical Engineering or related fields
• 5+ years of experience in Automotive/Industrial Electronics
• Capable of creating Logical as well as Physical Schematics
• Experience with communication networks (i.e. CAN, LIN, FlexRay, etc.)
• Experience authoring requirements and specifications
• Working experience with Microsoft Office applications
• Highly motivated/self-starter with proven leadership skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
• Strong verbal/written communication skills
• Master of Science in Applied Physics, Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering, or related Engineering field from an ABET
• Propulsion experience/ exposure or training
• Experience in using INCA, Matlab, DOORS, and Visio
• Experience using CANalyzer or CANoe
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -082022-118527