G-TECH Services, Inc. KBE Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
Responsibilities include creating CAD (Catia/NX) parametric math models for commodities using Knowledge Based Engineering template modeling techniques. Position requires extensive knowledge of Catia/NX modeling and an extensive background developing, packaging, and synthesizing complex vehicle systems. Additional responsibilities include dictating architecture and construction techniques, creating master development, packaging, requirement sections, defining master template modeling structures, and training other Catia/NX engineers on modeling techniques, architecture.
· BS in Engineering or equivalent from an ABET-accredited university is required.
· Prior CATIA V5 or NX training is required with 2-4 years is acceptable amount to experience in body, interior or exterior engineering with some plastics experience is required. Manufacturing or launch experience preferred.
· MS Office proficiency is required.
· DFSS and Teamcenter training is preferred.
· Good understanding of body engineering and design process, including dimensional and structural requirements is desired.
· Candidate must be a self-starter and able to complete complicated projects without constant supervision. Strong communication skills is a must.
· Willingness to take on additional responsibility and learn new methods and processes is a must.
Req ID JN -052019-111345