G-TECH Services, Inc. KBE Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· KBE Engineer - Knowledge Based Engineer (KBE).
· Responsibilities include creating CAD (Catia/NX) parametric math models for commodities using Knowledge Based Engineering template modeling techniques.
· Position requires extensive knowledge of Catia/NX modeling and an extensive background developing / packaging / synthesizing complex vehicle systems.
· Additional responsibilities include dictating architecture and construction techniques, creating master development / packaging / requirement sections, defining master template modeling structures, and training other Catia/NX engineers on modeling techniques, architecture.
· BS in Engineering or equivalent from an ABET-accredited university is required.
· Prior CATIA V5 or NX training is required with 2-4 years is acceptable amount to experience in body, interior or exterior engineering with some plastics experience is required. Manufacturing or launch experience preferred.
· MS Office proficiency is required.
· DFSS and Teamcenter training is preferred.
· Good understanding of body engineering and design process, including dimensional and structural requirements is desired.
· Candidate must be a self-starter and able to complete complicated projects without constant supervision. Strong communication skills is a must.
· Willingness to take on additional responsibility and learn new methods and processes is a must.
Req ID JN -082019-112254