G-TECH Services, Inc. Manufacturing Process Support in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Process transcription of multiple processes for BIW & TCF area including simultaneous manufacturing engineering process feasibility studies are required using tools such as: TeamCenter TeamCenter Manufacturing AutoCAD Microsoft Office Develop multiple screen dumps files in TeamCenter, PowerPoint, Visio, TIF Files or other standard drawing format.
· Manage usage and understanding of engineering product files in TeamCenter and Team Center Manufacturing. Handle geometric PLP’s architecture, geometric activities, welding files, product change notes (CN’s) to perform and assist IME Car.
· Able to execute the following activities: Typing Assistance Draft Drawings for Vehicles Program (to be integrated at Assembly Plants).
· These activities must include the description of manufacturing process guidelines and relate to process, tooling & product requirements (ex. Welding files, PLP’s, GD&T definitions) Manufacturing specifications and environmental guidelines utilizing AMPS and TeamCenter Manufacturing software to develop the processes.
· May be required to operate a company vehicle. Valid driver's license is required along with a clean driving record.
· Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Engineering
· Effective verbal and written communication skills with the ability to deal with a variety of people at all levels within the organization.
· Experience in: NX, TeamCenter, AutoCAD, MS Office and G-Suite
· Process & Design Tool experience
· CN’s Product Change Notes
· Automated Manufacturing Planning System (AMPS)
· Engineering Build of Material (E-BOM)
· Web Engineering Bill of Materials (WE-BOM)
· Rumba (Not limited to: Odcics2, Odims, etc)
Req ID JN -052019-111364