G-TECH Services, Inc. Mobile Application Design and Release Engineer - EC1294 in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Mobile Application Design and Release Engineer is responsible for working with a small team of App Developers, Engineers, and Graphic Designers to create and define the details for the iOS and Android mobile apps features, and to manage the verification of these products and their ultimate release. The individual in this role will help achieve world class quality in the automotive mobile applications. App Features are implemented in smartphones and wearable devices, and interface to the vehicles and cloud systems. The Mobile Application Design and Release Engineer.
• Work with Business teams to define primary customer requirements for new connectivity features.
• Work with development teams on a daily basis to identify, root cause and correct issues. • Creation of user stories and requirements defining feature functionality.
• Manage the development, qualification, and release of mobile apps to stores
· BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
· Minimum of 2 years of professional experience.
· Experience with mobile app development in Android, iOS or both.
· Experience working with Agile or Scrum development methodologies.
· Basic understanding of cloud networks and system design.
Preferred Requirements :
· Direct experience coding in Android, Java, Xcode or Swift.
· Experience with Automotive Connectivity systems.
· Experience with Automotive Vehicle Networks and CAN bus architecture.
· Ability to work in a cross-functional team with designers, coders, integrators and business teams.
· Proficient in technical communication, verbal and written.
· Experience writing technical requirements and/or feature specifications.
· Experience with user acceptance testing methods.
· Experience with wireframing mockup tools – Balsamiq, Invision, Marvel.
· Experience in developing high fidelity proof of concepts/
· Graphic design skills – Photoshop, Abobe Illustrator.
Category Automotive Connectivity
Req ID JN -072020-114435