G-TECH Services, Inc. Mobile Application Developer - Intermediate - PSP - EC1294 in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Mobile Application Developer – Intermediate creates a standard set of mobile services utilized by internal and external developers. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Translate visual designs and storyboards into mobile applications.
· Most work will center on interface, data, and logic tier development for business oriented mobile applications.
· Established record of achievement in business centered development.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or Engineering.
· 3+ years of experience developing and publishing native applications for both iOS and Android.
· Solid experience with traditional UI controls Experience accessing REST, XML, and/or SOAP web services Experience with wireless universal resource file (WURFL) or XHTML.
· Very strong Objective-C and/or Swift 3.x programming skills.
· Experience with AppKit/UIKit including animation, custom views, Core Graphics, Core Text, and Core Data• Android app and service development experience, including responsive UIs on phones and tablets.
· Familiarity with iOS and Android UI/UX design guidelines, and with platform-specific UI constructs and widgets (for example, Android Fragments).
· Knowledge of different web application frameworks such as React JS, Angular.
· Web APIs (REST, SOAP, etc.) and serializations (JSON, XML).
· Excellent communication skills (written, oral and coding).
· Sensitivity to fine user experience details – clean and simple UI/UX design taste Travel and Driving Requirements:
· Will be required to drive a company car.
· A valid driver's license is required as well as a clean driving record.• Will be required to travel domestically up to 20%.
Function Information Technology
Req ID JN -102020-114724