G-TECH Services, Inc. Modeling Software Engineer - EC1294 in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Modeling Software Engineer will work in a collaborative work environment with local and global team members to engage in Model in the Loop (MIL) activities as it relates to Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) and Model Based Requirement Analysis (MBRA).
· Model Based System Engineering (MBSE) and Model Based Requirement Analysis (MBRA).
· Writing and
executing automated tests for individual software features based on functional
requirement specifications provided.
and maintaining traceability to requirements in feature simulation designs as
well as to developed tests.
analyzing and providing feedback on requirements, software and tool issues-
Updating and managing software changes in existing simulations.
periodic team progress reports to management.
on time per established schedules.
Engineer will work in a collaborative work environment with local and global
team members that include other Software Engineers, System Engineers,
Validation Engineers and Release Engineers
· Bachelor of Science degree in Electrical, Computer Engineering or Computer Science (or equivalent) from an ABET accredited university.
· Minimum two years of experience in SysML and UML modeling.
· Software simulation tools training/experience.
· Automated test development experience.
· Requirements management/analysis tools experience.
· Project management skills.
· Issue reporting and issue tracking.
· Presentation skills, excellent communication and teamwork skills.
· Desire, drive and ability to learn quickly.
Preferred Requirements :
· Master of Science degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering from an ABET accredited university.
· C/C++/CAPL programming, embedded programming training/skills.
· Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) certification.
· Matlab/Simulink, Rhapsody (SysML, UML), DOORs, vehicle diagnostics, CANoe/CANalyzer network analysis tools training/experience.
· Leadership training/skills, MS Excel/VBA skills.
· CMMi/ASPICE training/experience.
· Orthogonal array test experience.
· Root cause analysis with Model-in-the-Loop (MIL), Software-in-the-loop (SIL) and/or vehicle level experience- Quality tools experience (Kepner-Tregoe/Shanin).
· Self-starter and motivated to produce results.
Req ID JN -072020-114437