G-TECH Services, Inc. OBD Compliance Engineer - Intermediate - in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The OBD Compliance Engineer will prepare plans, analyze data, and develop compliance reports using Company data systems and working with the TSRC, product development, and manufacturing teams. Responsibilities include but are not limited to….
The OBD Compliance Engineer will work with TSRC and IT teams to improve data systems and processes. As well the OBD Compliance Engineer will support J1699 static and dynamic test activities as needed. The OBD Compliance Engineer will notify the organization of issues found through the Global Issues Management System (GIMs). The OBD Compliance Engineer will be the primary liaison for the plants to ensure compliance testing activities are being performed and done correctly. The OBD Compliance Engineer may also participate in SAE committee meetings related to OBD compliance.
Requirements:• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Systems or Computer Engineering or equivalent from an accredited program
• Three or more years of automotive engineering experience in gasoline, hybrid or diesel controls or on-board diagnostics
• Experience with the J1979/ J1979-DA specification
• Experience with Microsoft Office suite
• Above average written and verbal communication skills with great attention to detail
• Ability to effectively operate both independently and as part of a team
• Capable of coordinating activities with numerous internal and external groups
• Highly motivated, self-starter
• Advanced degree in Mechanical, Electrical, Systems, Systems or Computer Engineering from an accredited university
• Experience using CARDAQ and J1699 software
• Experience using Canalyzer
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -112022-119286