G-TECH Services, Inc. PDM Analyst/Change Specialist in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· The PDM analyst is responsible for the creation and maintenance of the production bill of material in both the EBOM system and CoDeP system.
· The system data is extremely critical to the industrial operations of the client. However, the analysis that leads to the input is critical to determining what the input should be.
· To be effective, the analyst must learn the vehicles by understanding the systems and components that it takes to build them and how they are configured for sale.
· The analyst must be a skilled communicator as discussions with product engineers, purchasing, manufacturing, product planning, and other organizations' representatives are critical to doing the job correctly.
· All of those organizations and many more are effected by the data in the BoM.
· The change management specialist must possess the same qualities as described above, since there is some overlap in job responsibilities.
· In fact, some people do both jobs.
· The change specialist must fully understand the product change management process and is responsible to make certain that changes that fall within their area of responsibility are executed properly.
· The change specialist will run the change management meetings for the chief engineer of a given vehicle and make certain that the process keeps moving so all proposed changes are dis-positioned in a timely and accurate manner.
· Bachelor Degree in Engineering (ME or EE preferred) - completed within last 12 months
· Entry Level candidate
· Excellent communication, organization and teamwork skills.
· Must be able to effectively communicate and present to all levels of management.
· Overtime may be required
Travel and Driving Requirements:
· Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
Req ID JN -112019-113170