G-TECH Services, Inc. Powertrain Controls Engineer - Intermediate in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Participate in a team of engineers responsible for the development, integration, build and test of software for control module for various control algorithm analysis, design, implementation, bench/dyno/vehicle testing.
· Perform failure mode analysis, diagnostic analysis, design, implementation and testing.
· Perform software requirements analysis, design, coding, test plan creation, and testing for Control Features.
· Perform reviews for Requirements, Design Documents, Simulink Models, C/C++/Assembly code, and Test Plans. Create RTW/Target Link Models.
· 3-5 years experience
· BS Degree in Computer Science. Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering is required from an accredited University
· 3-5 years of engineering work experience preferred.
· Must be knowledgeable in Visual Basic, VB.net, Python (a plus but not necessary).
· Should be knowledgeable inMATLAB/Simulink.
· Should be knowledgeable in Powertrain systems - specifically, computer based toolsand process based development, emissions control systems development, and calibration refinement.
· Embedded software experience desirable.
· Electronic module/system experience desirable.
· Must be fluent in both written and spoken engineering technical English language.
· Outstanding interpersonal and problem solving skills.
· Quick study who is passionate about his/her work and willing to go above and beyond.
· Self-starter who is able to work cross-functionally with other people.
· Must be able to start within 3 weeks of acceptance - no exceptions
· Will be required to travel domestically and internationally up to 20%
· Will be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required as well as a clean driving record.
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -102019-112715