G-TECH Services, Inc. Powertrain System Cost Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Powertrain Systems Cost Engineer (SCE) will be responsible for the cost analysis of Powertrain Components.
· SCE responsibilities include detailed piece cost and tool estimating, review and processing of change notices, cost analysis support of Core Powertrain/Vehicle cost roll-ups, and special studies as required.
· Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering from an ABET accredited university. 5+ years of experience as a Product Engineer or Release Engineer for Powertrain components (not entry level)
· 5+ years of automotive experience in the multiple sections of the following areas:
· Development Process of Powertrain mechanical Components (Engine, Transmissions, and driveline)
· CAD designing of Powertrain mechanical Components (Engine, Transmissions, and driveline)
· Design and Development of Powertrain mechanical Components (Engine, Transmissions, and Driveline)
· Engineering Program Management involving Powertrain mechanical Components (Technical) including leading a cross functional team
· Calibration of Powertrain components
· Master of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, ABET accredited university
Category Product Engineering
Req ID JN -012020-113588