G-TECH Services, Inc. Process and Methods Engineer in Auburn Hills, Michigan
· Process and Methods Engineer owns specific processes and methods within the overall Vehicle Management Process.
· Their primary role is to work within Engineering and with cross functional organizations such as Systems and Component Engineering, Finance, Vehicle Engineering, Purchasing and Change Management to drive uniformity in the creation and refinement of the processes they own.
· Bachelors of Science in Engineering from a ABET accredited University
· Highly capable in Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word)
· Demonstrated excellent leadership, interpersonal, written/verbal communication, and organizational skills
· Ability to communicate and present to all levels of Management
· Self-starter with a "will do" attitude
· May be required to travel domestically and internationally (Italy, China, Canada) 20%. May be required to drive a company car. Valid driver’s license is required.
· Component Cost Management & Benchmarking. Process or Industrial Engineering Management. Product/Project Management (Technical or Financial), including leading a cross functional team.
· Purchasing or Change Management. The position requires a strong business acumen that excels in bringing teams together to continuously improve costing processes and methodology.
· Advanced technical or management degree. Excellent relationship building skills.
· Ability to present ideas and concepts successfully to all levels of management.
· Ability to productively manage change, advanced vision and attention to detail.
· Engineering vehicle cost analysis experience. Familiarity with Finance terminology.
· Experience using financial management systems (FastCar2, PentaSAP, EBOM, TeamCenter, WebCN, CCD, GST, CEM)
· Experience using administrative tools such as SharePoint, K2, Nintex, AD, FIMs
· Highly preferred data analysis experience using BI tools such as Qlik Suite or similar (Cognos, Oracle, Power BI, Tableau)
· High preference for understanding of data architecture, modeling, normalization, use of SQL in order to develop and manage BI solutions for reporting and analysis throughout the implementation lifecycle
· Experience in identifying opportunities in improving and streamlining processes that rely on automation
· Prefer experience with any portion of the entire engineering product development lifecycle, preferably with CAD, CAE, Testing, Quality, Manufacturing, Logistics, Program Management, Project Management, DFMEA, PFMEA, DVP&R, DFSS, or other component, system or sub-system development experience.
· Clear, concise, accurate communication skills both verbal and written.
· Ability to lead peers and suppliers to achieve goals.
Req ID JN -102019-112722