G-TECH Services, Inc. Product Designer - Associate in Auburn Hills, Michigan
The Product Designer - Associate will create both production and advanced exterior and/or interior design proposals while demonstrating exceptional design intuition, strong presentation and design communication skills. Responsibilities include but not limited to:
· Design assignments will range from complete exterior bodies to singular components such as front/rear end designs, wheels, exterior lighting and graphics/badging.
· Interior design assignments will range from complete interior compartments to singular components such as instrument panels, door panels, center consoles, steering wheels, hard trim, seats and gauge clusters.
· Bachelor of Science Degree in Mechanical Engineering required
· 0-3 years of experience
· Unigraphics Aesthetica
· Strong leadership, teamwork and communication skills
· Able to work in a fast paced environment
· Must be self-motivated, results driven, and able to work with minimal supervision
· Excellent critical thinking, communication, and presentation skills
Experience in Automotive Product Release a plus
Req ID JN -102019-112795